I’m warning you now — ONLY wear this makeup when you want to feel like a total bad-@ss capable of capturing, and then breaking, all of the hearts 💔 in a room within the span of 5 minutes.
This beauty buddy movie pairs two bold focal points together — a messy reddish brown smoky eye and a crisp blackened red matte lip — to create a jammin’ juxtaposition of grungy and glam, and you know I’m all about the contrasts in makeup. 🙂
To keep the overall look approachable and well out of Insta-glam territory, I paired the eyes and lips with moderately matte skin (there’s a semblance of a sheen), casual, messy brows and a warm bronzed mauve cheek.
Are you ready to rock? 🎸🤘😄
What you’ll need
- Face Primer with pearly sheen (BECCCA Backlight)
- Medium coverage liquid matte foundation (NARS Natural Longwear Radient Foundation in Stromboli and Valencia)
- Concealer for your under eye area, if you want (MAC Matchmaster Concealer in 4)
- Face Powder (MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Golden Tan)
- Warm pinkish mauve powder blush (MAC Extra Dimension in Faux Sure!
Continue reading "A Glamorously Grungy Makeup Tutorial: Smoky Reddish Brown Eyes and Vampy Blackened Red Matte Lips [MODERATE SKILL LEVEL]" on Makeup and Beauty Blog.
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula